[yocto] edison/denzil patches (post-1.1.2 and 1.2.1)

David Nyström david.nystrom at enea.com
Mon Aug 13 06:43:33 PDT 2012

On 07/23/2012 09:59 PM, McClintock Matthew-B29882 wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM, William Mills <wmills at ti.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 07/17/2012 04:43 PM, McClintock Matthew-B29882 wrote:

I think there has to be a common community maint branch, as discussed
above, otherwise the good intentions around the layer structure will
fall apart if (in a worst case scenario) a Yocto OSV has one poky
repo/branch per BSP provider. Possibly with conflicting patchsets.

Regarding maintenence resources, I think there are many interested
parties to assume maintenance of old community maintained branches in
which OSV:s has commitments towards customers against.

Br,
David