[yocto] Is there a way to order to kernel_do_configure_prepend?

Anders Roxell anders.roxell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:39:35 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to build a p2041rdb i use the meta-fsl-ppc and poky release 1.2.
I've created my own meta-layer where I add my own cfg kernel config so
I added my own bbappend on the linux-qoriq-sdk.bb.
In the linux-qoriq-sdk.bb file they have added a
kernel_do_configure_prepend and I did my own
kernel_do_configure_prepend in my linux-qoriq-sdk.bbappend file to add
the kernel config that I need.
I have set BBFILE_PRIORITY (BBFILE_PRIORITY_mylayer="5").

my problem is that my kernel_do_configure_prepend is applied before
the fsl-ppc's kernel_do_configure_prepend and that is a problem
because fsl-ppc's kernel_do_configure_prepend over writes the .config
file (so my .config get over written).

does anyone have any idea how I can change the order of
kernel_do_configure_prepend?

with kind regards,
Anders