[yocto] meta-toolchain error with latest gcc commit: rpm-createsolvedb.py: command not found

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:41:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Aug 4, 2012, at 12:35 AM, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2012, at 1:25 PM, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The following patch appears to attempt to fix this issue. I think it should be included into oe-core master branch.
>>
>> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-August/026949.html
>
> on the contrary it creates the problem. Did you read my last reply

Sorry, I probably didn't read it in the correct order. I jumped to the previous message by mistake on the webpage.

Paul Eggleton's patch would probably fix it. If you run core-image-minimal and then meta-toolchain, we won't get the problem.

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/meta/classes/populate_sdk_rpm.bbclass?id=8a71c1a507289d38a0f675584ab206abfa9aad9a

Elvis Dowson