[yocto] meta-toolchain error with latest gcc commit: rpm-createsolvedb.py: command not found

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:25:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Aug 4, 2012, at 12:15 AM, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I run bitbake meta-toolchain, I get the following error: rpm-createsolvedb.py: command not found
>

> yes I have similar problems. see
>
> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-August/027214.html

The following patch appears to attempt to fix this issue. I think it should be included into oe-core master branch.

http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-August/026949.html

How does the process work, e.g. is there some way to track priority patches that fix broken builds, to make sure it gets committed quickly? I know it wouldn't manifest until the gcc-4.7.2 recipe is updated, but still it should be included.

Elvis Dowson