[yocto] GLIBCTARGETOS ?= "linux-gnueabi" for PowerPC 440 targets

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:18:40 PDT 2012

Hi,
       Perhaps the reason none of my root file system binaries are not working or running is because there is no

GLIBCTARGETOS ?= "linux-gnueabi"

in my machine/virtex5.conf or local.conf file?

I couldn't find any documentation on this, and if this is indeed the correct variable name for the current release.

Could someone please tell me what variables I should set, in order to generate a linux-gnueabi binary and cross compiler toolchain, for powerpc?

Elvis Dowson