[yocto] [opkg-utils] Asking for an old patch review

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:32:40 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:47:52PM +0200, Apelete Seketeli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get a patch for opkg-utils into oe-classic, and it seems
> some of the changes of my patch were already submitted to yocto a
> month ago:
>
> https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-March/007851.html
>
> Since the opkg-utils recipe in oe-classic is using the yocto
> repository as SRC_URI, the patch mentioned in the link above should be
> applied to the yocto repository before I make further changes to
> opkg-utils.
>
> Could someone here do a review of the above mentioned patch please ?

FWIW: I'm using all those changes squashed together
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/commit/?h=shr&id=b355502a48371cd7fb676eb01cf15c9b9c941352

and when that patchset get applied upstream we'll just change SRCREV and
drop shr.patch..

feel free to do it that way in oe-classic too, if it's not applied
soon..

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com