[yocto] ADT Manual v1.1.1 Issues - 3 of 3

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Mon Apr 9 22:15:34 PDT 2012

Hi Beth,

Looks like the 1.1.1 rootfs on adtrepo was populated into a wrong URL. It should be http://adtrepo.yoctoproject.org/1.1.1/rootfs/ instead of http://adtrepo.yoctoproject.org/1.1.1/adt-ipk/rootfs/.

Hi Andy,

Please file a bug against 1.1.1. Before we got that fixed, you may tweak the adt-installer to work around the issue.

1.       Open adt-installer script, find the function "download_file"

2.       Find the last statement: wget "$YOCTOADT_REPO/rootfs/$1" ..., and change that to wget "$YOCTOADT_REPO/adt-ipk/rootfs/$1".

Best Regards,
Lianhao