[yocto] [Yocto] Build Failure in beecrypt-4.2.1-r1 package with poky-1.2_M4.rc2 on Open Suse 12.1

Ashish Pandey ashishpandey at huawei.com
Sun Apr 8 23:58:54 PDT 2012

I have installed java-1.6.0-openjdk and then build again and build was successful.
I think , It should give package dependency error instead of  compilation error.
Please give your suggestion on this ?

Regards,

Ashish

Huawei Technology

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!