[yocto] Eclipse-ADT-build-error (Lu, Lianhao)

Andy Gikling agikling at lasx.com
Thu Apr 5 10:20:03 PDT 2012

Lu, Lianhao,

I've recently confirmed the same type/class of error(s).  I've had all the ADT building working before which is the interesting thing.  I tried to move from Yocto 1.1 to Yocto 1.1.1 and that's when it started happening.  I believe it has to do with a mis-version of Yocto ADT and the prebuilt toolchain you down download from the site - or something of that nature.

This evening I'll probably have a chance to explore further exactly what's happening and what I've tested.

Thanks,

~Andy Gikling