[yocto] i think the meta-intel "BSP layer" needs to be clarified in BSP guide

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Apr 5 08:21:28 PDT 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, Rifenbark, Scott M wrote:

> I think what I can do here is add to the paragraph that talks about
> some BSP layers requiring additional layers on top.  I can call out
> meta-intel specifically here and describe that.  That section does
> have a link back to the "Understanding and Creating Layers" section
> in the dev manual where meta-intel is specifically discussed.

  i think that would do, i was just concerned about tossing the reader
an example that involved two "layers" of BSP as an introduction.  it
might be worth mentioning meta-ti as another example, just so the
reader doesn't get the impression meta-intel is the only possibility
there.

  i will think on this more.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca