[yocto] 32bit to a 64bit image build

Lennon, Sophie sophie.lennon at intel.com
Thu Apr 5 03:10:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am using a Fedora 16 64bit build server. I am using meta-n450 BSP. I have built a 32bit image that boots. I want to build a 64bit image. I added TARGET_ARCH ="x86_64"to my local.conf file. My build doesn't run successfully when this is changed:

/home/tester/yocto/N450QAT/tmp/work/atom_pc-poky-linux/core-image-minimal-initramfs-1.0-r0/temp/run.do_rootfs.15179: line 119: x86_64-poky-
linux-depmod: command not found
ERROR: Function 'do_rootfs' failed (see /home/tester/yocto/N450QAT/tmp/work/atom_pc-poky-linux/core-image-minimal-initramfs-1.0-r0/temp/log
.do_rootfs.15179 for further information)

Trying to find the correct procedure to change the target architecture system
Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare