[yocto] are there more yocto-bsp commands other than "create" and "list"?

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Wed Apr 4 13:56:46 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 16:16 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> help for yocto-bsp reads:
>
>  The most commonly used 'yocto-bsp' commands are:
>     create            Create a new Yocto BSP
>     list              List available values for options and BSP properties
>
> but from the script:
>
> subcommands = {
>     "create": [yocto_bsp_create_subcommand,
>                yocto_bsp_create_usage,
>                yocto_bsp_create_help],
>     "list":   [yocto_bsp_list_subcommand,
>                yocto_bsp_list_usage,
>                yocto_bsp_list_help],
> }
>
>   so it's not so much they're the most common commands, aren't they
> the *only* commands?  or am i misreading something?

At the moment, they are the only commands, and I guess therefore also
the most commonly used.

The interface is modeled after git and perf, which both use the same
text.  I suppose that to avoid being misleading, we should replace 'most
commonly' with 'available', also since I also don't envision adding any
'rare' commands...

Tom