[yocto] Eclipse Plugin 1.1-M4

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 01:21:24 PDT 2011

On 24/09/2011 03:22, Lu, Lianhao wrote:
> Hi Jack,

Hi Lu,

Thank you for your input, I managed to get it going to some extent with
help from zhang in IRC, the method I am using at the moment is adding
the projects to my workspace and launching the project as a plugin. I am
now however fighting with tun/tap qemu issues, it's never easy is it!

Again, thank you for your help!

Jack.