[yocto] image_types_uboot

McClintock Matthew-B29882 B29882 at freescale.com
Fri Sep 23 08:55:26 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Ni Qingliang
<niqingliang at insigma.com.cn> wrote:
> before "INIT: Entering runlevel: 5", the "echo -n > /etc/resolv.conf" in
> udhcpc and "Running postinst /etc/rpm-postinsts/*.sh..." both failed.
>
> it looks like the rootfs are not mounted, any ideas?

I would probably start a new thread with a new subject so we get some
more eyes on this issue. Also, post what system you are building for.
Can you try mounting the ext2 rfs in loopback mode on your build
machine and seeing how much free space is left?

-M