[yocto] image_types_uboot

Ni Qingliang niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
Thu Sep 22 20:51:07 PDT 2011

I had modified the "image.bbclass", and can generate ext2.gz.u-boot

and have new problem, when booting, I got that:

/etc/udhcpc.d/50default: line 63: /etc/resolv.conf: No space left on
device

after login, I execute "echo -n > /etc/resolv.conf" success, and I can't
find file /var/log/messages, there is only "wtmp" in "/var/log".

--
Yi Qingliang
niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
http://niqingliang2003.wordpress.com