[yocto] ELCE Presentations

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Sep 15 10:40:12 PDT 2011

Hi folks - by now anyone who has had a presentation accepted at ELCE should
be notified and registered. If you have been accepted to present about the
Yocto Project, please let me know (and congratulations). If you already
responded to this message earlier, you don't have to do so again. :)

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org