[yocto] Yocto 1.1 Beta Questions

Brian Duffy brduffy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:51:34 PDT 2011

Okay, so it turns out that I had already downloaded what I needed with the
instructions from the latest blog post for the beta release. It specifically
mentions certain command to replace from the quick start guide. So I went
into the "oe-beta" directory and ran . ./oe-init-build-env ~/my-build and
that set up my environment variables. When I ran bitbake core-image-minimal
I got an error stating that xterm was not installed. That might be something
to include in the quick start section of things to install first. Anyway, it
seems to be happily building a minimal linux distro for the emulator to run.
I'll let you know if it works out.

thnx

Brian