[yocto] ecplise plug-in can't connect to QEMU

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Mon Sep 5 23:28:48 PDT 2011

Hi Feye,

Which target image did you use? ADT requires tcf-agent(which is included in the core-image-sato-sdk image default) running on the target machine for communication between host and target. So please make sure the tcf-agent is running on the target machine.

To delete the connection, please switch to the RSE perspective by clicking the menu entry “Window”->”Open Perspective”->”Other…”->”Remote System Explorer”->”OK”. You’ll find all the coneections in the view named “Remote Systems” on the left side of your workbench.

Using the RSE perspecitve, you may also detect whether tcf-agent is running on the target by trying to launch a terminal to the target.

Best Regards,
Lianhao