[yocto] Yocto Project Development Manual

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Fri Sep 2 05:45:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

Dave Stewart suggested that I send out this manual, which is "work-in-progress", to the list.  This manual is intended to eventually cover development practices using the Yocto Project.  It also provides information for developers that are new to open-source, git, etc.  If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments, or corrections please contact me.  A good way to provide feedback is with http://crocodoc.com.  This manual will continue to evolve.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Rifenbark
Intel Corporation