[yocto] couple questions about cleaning up the Quick Start Guide

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Oct 31 07:43:38 PDT 2011

Robert,

Thanks for the stuff and the look here.  Regarding your first point - I don't have a problem using the real link over the redirect.  The only things that come to mind are if they work why change them?  But, if the community wants the downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases URL in there I can certainly go in and make changes to master.

On the second point - you are absolutely correct here.  I will fix that in master to reflect where the tarball really is.  I think as the project moves forward there will be more consistency.  Early life jitters I guess :)

Thanks for your input.

Scott