[yocto] Eclipse Plugin: ADT Version too old

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 25 11:05:23 PDT 2011

On 25/10/11 07:45, Jack Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Jessica,
>
> I just did a full fresh re-build from scratch and now my environment
> variables are as follows:
>
> http://ix.io/1Wf
>
> My current git status is:
>
> # On branch edision
> # Untracked files:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
> #
> #    ../bitbake/lib/bb/pysh/pyshtables.py
> #    ../conf/
> #    ./
> #    ../qemuarm-toolchain/
> nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
> track)
>
> The environment variables are still wrong, can I manually change them, I
> understand this is bad practice but I can't develop until I fix this.

Jack,

I think Jessica is travelling to Prague for ELC-E so I say change the
environment variables manually and get on with your development. :-)

If you could file a bug against the ADT on bugzilla.yoctoproject.org I'm
sure someone will look into this.

Looks like there may be some out of sync metadata somewhere that we need
to track down.

Regards,

Joshua
--