[yocto] Sysprof build error

ml at communistcode.co.uk ml at communistcode.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 09:11:41 PDT 2011

On 20.10.2011 17:13, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On 2011-10-20 07:45, Jack Mitchell wrote:
>> I have been sucessfully compiling using the git master branch of
>> poky for the past month or so. I switched branches to Edison yesterday
>> so I would be working with the stable branch
>> instead and now I cannot compile my build.
>>
>> I am currently getting errors with sysprof, however if I clean the
>> shared state of sysprof I then get errors with Avahi, so I then clean
>> shared state of Avahi and it goes back to
>> sysprof errors. Anyway, my error log is as shown below:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/j5vf6wzj
>>
>> I have tried cleaning and recompiling glib-2.0 due to this error:
>>

>> mnt/yocto/poky/qemuarm-toolchain/tmp/sysroots/qemuarm/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so:
>> undefined reference to `g_datalist_get_data'
>>
>> Which I believe is glib related, however this might not be the
>> fundamental error?
>>
>> Anyway, any help would be appreciated!
>
> Did you try a totally clean build?

I have left a full clean build to run overnight, it ran into race
condition early on which was overcome by setting it going a second time
and it was still running about 2/3 complete when I left work. I will
update tomorrow.

I am building the core-image-rt-sdk with dropbear, lighttpd and php, I
believe the race condition is something to do with the error that I
receive at the start stating that two kernels have been defined a non-rt
and the rt - this might be something someone wants to check on?