[yocto] RFC: User configurable recipe features

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Tue Oct 11 16:49:56 PDT 2011

On 10/10/2011 11:41 AM, Darren Hart wrote:
> As part of working on meta-tiny, I've come across a need (want?) to
> present users with the ability to select some set of features in a local
> configuration file that will impact the build of the image and a set of
> recipes.

Can you tell me more about meta-tiny?  this is the first I've heard
about this (sorry if discussion went by on the mailing list and I
missed it), and I'm very interested.

I'm currently doing some size-related work for Sony (including
some work to support 4K stacks).

Thanks,
 -- Tim
Tim Bird
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Network Entertainment