[yocto] Fixes to consider for a Bernard point release.

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Mon Oct 3 09:30:55 PDT 2011

Thank you Scott. This is a great list to start with.

Hi Everyone,

I changed the email subject and moved this thread to the public mailing list. Let's use this thread as the place to collect patches we recommend for the 1.0 Bernard point release. So please contribute if you have something in mind. But please make sure that this effort won't affect any of your 1.1 release related work. 1.1 release is our priority now.

Thanks!
Song