[yocto] libgdbus do_unpack failing in master

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 25 07:02:55 PST 2011

libgdbus is hitting an unpack failure. Fetch completes, but do_unpack
fails complaining that we appear to have checked out an empty repository.

I get the same when I clone manually from the SRC_URI (a kernel.org repo
that appears to not have been fully restored):

$ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/libgdbus.git
Cloning into libgdbus...
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

I was able to find a functional fetch in an older download to get going
again.

Can we somehow mark this as needing to fetch from the mirror for the
time being?

Beth, are we performing a do_unpack on every fetch without using mirrors
on the autobuilder? If not, could we add a single world build which
doesn't share the downloads dir with the other builds? As dependent as
we are on the upstream URLs, it would be good to catch this sort of
thing earlier.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center