[yocto] New ways of keeping up with the status of the build.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Nov 8 13:17:03 PST 2011

I've implemented two new ways of keeping up with the yocto
autobuilder's build status (other than the obvious way of looking at
autobuilder.yoctoproject.org:8010 of course)

First is through the yocto-builds at yoctoproject.org email list. If you
haven't joined it yet, please do. It's in testing phase right now and
only sends out the last 20 lines of the autobuilder log on a failure
and the URL to the steps that failed.
The second is through the #yoctobuildstatus irc channel. yocto-ab-bot
is the yocto-autobuilder IRC bot which announces build events to the
channel or via PM. I'm keeping it off of #yocto to keep it from
spamming the channel but it should be relatively low traffic. Again,
this is all still in testing phase, so things may change.

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project