[yocto] the eclipse plugin doesn't support path variable

Ni Qingliang niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
Mon Nov 7 20:21:06 PST 2011

when using the yocto ADT in eclipse, I want to specify the toolchain
location by path variables, but only got error!

It looks like other preference can support the path variable.

any ideas?

I want to use build system direved toolchain, for which the
toolchain/sysroots/kernel are all located in the same build direcotry.

how can I use the plugin like that:
YOCTO_BUILD_DIR=<build directory>
toolchain: ${YOCTO_BUILD_DIR}
sysroots:  ${YOCTO_BUILD_DIR}../tmp/sysroots/qemux86
kernel:    ${YOCTO_BUILD_DIR}../tmp/deploy/images/bzImage...

--
Yi Qingliang
niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
https://niqingliang2003.wordpress.com