[yocto] meta-intel candidate branch for 1.1 edison point release

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Wed Nov 2 10:17:22 PDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Tom Zanussi <tom.zanussi at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a new meta-intel/edison-next branch to hold commits
> intended for the upcoming 1.1 point release.
>

>From a build perspective, it would be better if these commits ended up
in the meta-intel/edison branch. It's generally what we do for
poky.git and I'd like to keep meta-intel the same. Also, the
autobuilder, when it builds out release branches like this, actually
will end up requiring that the release branches for all layers are the
same (at least until full layer support is implemented.)

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project