[yocto] Notes from Tuesday Technical Team meeting - Yocto 1.0.1 is a GO (see inside)

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed May 25 07:36:22 PDT 2011

Here are the notes from the Tuesday Technical Team meeting.
Thanks.
- Julie

Attendees:  Darren, Richard, Jeff Polk, Tom, Paul, Beth, Yu Ke, Joshua, Jefro, Jessica, Song, Saul, Mark, Bruce, Dave

Notes:
1) Yocto Project 1.0.1 Go/No-Go
Team reviewed Release Criteria.  See https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.0.1_Release_Criteria for details.

The two issues discussed Thursday (bug 1029 and 1087) were fixed.  1029 requires a README.hardware and Release Notes change.

Team voted that the current 1.0.1 build is a GO for Yocto Project 1.0.1 release.  Next steps:
- Darren will get full text for README.hardware and Release Notes.
- Jefro (for ScottR) will make Release Notes changes and publish.
- Beth will tag, create tarball, release, and announce.
- Jefro will announce to the community.

2) Yocto Project 1.1 Release Criteria
Team reviewed Yocto Project 1.1 M1 Release Criteria.  Details available at https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria.

Team noted that we may have tried to push too much into M1 since many features were moved to M2.  Next time, we should assess if we have a reasonable set of tasks for M2.

3) Opens