[yocto] Can't create a new project with Yocto BitBake Commander plugin

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed May 18 13:55:31 PDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

One more thing to check, do you have a build dir under your Yocto checkout?  If so that maybe the reason prevent a new bitbake commander project being created since the build dir can contain large contents that Eclipse IProject tree view can't handle, so the work around is to move your build dir outside your Yocto checkout through oe-init-build-env path_of_build_dir...

Thanks,
Jessica