[yocto] May 19th, 8am Pacific Yocto 1.0.1 Go/No-Go meeting

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed May 18 08:25:12 PDT 2011

Yocto Team:
On May 19th at 8am Pacific, we will hold a Go/No-Go meeting for the Yocto 1.0.1 release.  Per our discussions on the May 17th Technical Team meeting, we believe there is a show-stopper that will need to get fixed before we can release Yocto 1.0.1.  However, we agreed to use the Go/No-Go meeting on the 19th to review all issues found from testing to date and determine next steps at that time.

Details for the meeting are below.

Dial in:  916-356-2663; bridge 93; passcode 5810362

Agenda:
Agenda:
1)	Review Yocto 1.0.1 Release Criteria - https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.0.1_Release_Criteria
2)	Go/No-Go decision
3)	Discuss next steps (either release process or bug fix/rebuild/retest process, depending on results of go/no-go) and timeline