[yocto] Can't create a new project with Yocto BitBake Commander plugin

Daniel Lazzari busytester at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:46:09 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I searched and couldn't find anything on this issue, but it seems so
obvious that I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong. I installed the
Yocto Eclipse Plugin in Eclipse Helios Service Release 2 on an Ubuntu
10.04 machine. I selected File->New->Project, Selected Yocto BitBake
Commander->New Yocto Project, set the Project Name to Yocto and
selected the workspace folder where I have my Yocto checkout. It says
everything is valid at the top, I click Finish, and it just flashes
and keeps the dialog box up. No new project is created.

Has anyone else experienced this and knows of a fix or workaround? I'd
be happy to provide more details or log a bug for it if that helps.

Thanks,
Daniel Lazzari Jr.