[yocto] RFC: newbies and janitors

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Mar 28 14:41:49 PDT 2011

One documentation task for October is a "Newbies" sort of guide or page or something that will help the user that is totally unfamiliar with open source development.  This is for the person that doesn't know what IRC means.  I have been doing some information gathering on that type of information.

ScottR