[yocto] where is the Sysroot Location?

Li, Simon simon.li at intel.com
Wed Mar 23 02:26:53 PDT 2011

Hi, Lianhao,
Thanks for your replying.
Actually, I already did "bitbake meta-ide-support".
And I use poky-extract-sdk to extract the pseudo.
However, when I clicked Run->External Tools->qemu_i586-poky-linux.
After kernel booting up , I got kernel panic because kernel panic - not syncing, init not Found.
According to the status, I think I setup the wrong Sysroot location.
As the screenshot,
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBE97F.8075E700]

Since I did not find any full root file system after finishing the build, could you tell me where I can make the full root file system?
Thanks very much.

Best Regards,

Simon