[yocto] build failure 2 - poky-image-lsb-sdk-beagleboard with bernard-5.0

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Tue Mar 22 15:08:00 PDT 2011

I think it boils down to the fact, that

meta/recipes-core/base-files/base-files/sysctl.conf
meta/recipes-extended/procps/procps-3.2.8/sysctl.conf

are different and both should end up at the rootfs.

I guess I could just remove the procps package.

But how to resolve this in a more elegant way and how did the
autobuilder get away with it?

Regards,

Robert

..."it doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter
how smart you are -- if it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." -
Richard P. Feynman

My public pgp key is available at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1