[yocto] Yocto 1.0 Release Tracking Meeting, March 22nd 8am Pacific time

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Mar 21 12:15:37 PDT 2011

All,
We will have another Yocto 1.0 Release Tracking Meeting this Tuesday.  Agenda below.
Thanks.
- Julie

Dial in information:
Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 08:00 AM US Pacific Time
916-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 1513023

Agenda:
1.  Review Release Criteria - https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.0_Release_Criteria
2.  Go/No-Go for pushing image to mirrors (Note:  Until QA is finished, we can't have 100% confidence that what we start pushing to mirrors is final, but we can proceed with a high degree of confidence based on the preliminary QA results.)
3.  Yocto 1.0 Release next steps