[yocto] current status for ADT

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Fri Mar 18 00:08:15 PDT 2011

Hi, Jessica

We have a first round completed test cycle against RC3 for the sdk side.

And we have updated your test temple and
Upload it on https://oldwiki.pokylinux.org/share/SDK_docs/Test
For the bugs we have found and fixed/verified, we might skip it and did not list
it on the docs.

And all our test project is under the folder of
https://oldwiki.pokylinux.org/share/SDK_docs/Test/srcs

We will continue to update the test report with further testing data those days.

Thanks & Regards,
criping