[yocto] Getting pseudo from yocto/poky toolchain working with my build

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 28 15:50:23 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 18:29 +0100, O'donoghue, Bryan wrote:
> ASSUME_PROVIDED += "m4-native tcl-native gettext-native libtool-native
> quilt-native autoconf-native automake-native perl-native
> sqlite3-native tar-replacement-native pseudo-native"

I don't know about the pseudo issue, the system really wasn't designed
to allow for a system provided pseudo since few systems would actually
have that.

I'm almost certain you're going to hit issues with the line above from
perl-native, libtool-native and autoconf-native and automake-native
though as you won't have key patches applied.

Cheers,

Richard