[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Technical Team (Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Jun 21 12:10:43 PDT 2011

Other than that the team needs to wade through all scheduled features and tasks to deliver M2, just a few more notes and action items:

The team starts to use the following state for status check on each feature/task:
  - Design
  - Design Review
  - Development/Dev
  - Patch Review
  - Done

  The definition of 'done' (we will refine more on this): patch checked into master or target repos.

Kernel version: current plan is to have 3.0 for Yocto 1.1 release. At the same time we do have a backup plan to fall back.

Action Items:
  1. Song to update with a new simpler conference call setup.
  2. Song to update Wiki as usual for new progress.
  3. Bruce to split bug 414, have a plan to complete.
  4. Bug 1007 design is done. Mark to get initial implementation in by the first week of July.
  5. Beth to work on autobuilder and get some builds for QA to test today.