[yocto] [Yocto] Fullpass Test Report for Beagleboard 1.1 M1 20110602 Build

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 8 15:03:38 PDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 08:38 PM, Zhao Yi wrote:
> Hi Jiajun,
> This is the fullpass test report for Beagleboard 1.1 M1 20110602 build.
> For sato-sdk image, 2 bugs (bug1130: qt4-x11-free build failed and bug
> 1131: init error) had been fixed in this build. The Beagleboard lsb-sdk
> image still build failed. The USB does not work with this build, so we
> reopened bug 765. The udevd daemon doesn't start up since second boot,
> report as bug 1146.

Ok, so we resolved the build issue and we now have a bootable
beagleboard image, with 2 issues:

1146: udevd does not start on second boot was a known issue and has a
resolution pending.

765: This is a larger issue related to potentially the new compiler and
the upgraded Kernel.  Since beagleboard and the compiler are currently
works in progress, it does not make sense to step back fix M1 and then
move forward to fix M2, we should focus on this issue for M2.

That being said, I think we give M1 a go with the beagleboard caveat of
know problems with USB.  There is active discussion of this on the poky
alias currently.

Any objections?

Sau!