[yocto] [poky] Fullpass Test Report for Yocto 1.1 M1 RC2 - 20110528

Xu, Jiajun jiajun.xu at intel.com
Tue Jun 7 18:23:00 PDT 2011

> On 06/06/2011 09:36 PM, Xu, Jiajun wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is the fullpass test report for Yocto 1.1 M1 RC2 build. There are
>> 3 new bugs found in this testing compared with weekly testing.
>> Non-GPLv3 build could not work and one new LTP failure found with new
>> kernel. The 2 BLOCK issues on have been addressed and a new build is
>> ready for QA testing. Except for LTP and POSIX failures, there are 13
>> open bugs for RC2 build. Grub installation fails on 3 intel BSPs.
>> Graphics testing on sugarbay is blocked because there are no mesa-demos
>> and libSDL.so installed.
>>
> Jiajun, Yi Zhao,
>
> What's the status of the Beagleboard testing, you show blocked below,
> but I thought we unblocked last week, so is there any update on the
> status of beagleboard testing?  We need to know this since we have a
> conditional GO decision based on these results.

Hi Saul,
Yi is doing testing for beagleboard and I think he would send out test status today.

> I would like to also understand the sugarbay graphics testing, this is
> not a blocker, it's a new requirement, correct?  We have not had
> mesa-demos included in any past release.  I am going to add it to the
> sato-sdk build only, will that be?

Sugarbay graphics testing was introduced during 1.0 M4. At that time, we had to build mesa-demos by ourselves and copy it into target image. We submitted bugs for it during 1.1 M1 because we think it better to use mesa-demos built from autobuilder.
And yes, adding it into sato-sdk is good enough.

Thanks a lot.

> Sau!

Best Regards,
Jiajun