[yocto] toolchain queries

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Thu Jul 14 20:57:22 PDT 2011

On 11-07-14 10:36 PM, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Where is the best place to ask questions and try and get support for adding some toolchain variations in?

Here can work, or the oe-core lists.

> I'm wanting to add support in for a few different flavors of PPC that are not currently supported:
>
> * e500v2 (gcc needs --enable-e500_double, eglibc
> * e5500 (64-bit embedded ppc)

There are oe and oe-dev references for at least the e500v2
(that's what I've been working on importing .. slowly), and
I haven't looked for others yet. So that's a good place to
look for real world examples.

Once I get a few kernel-3.0 issues sorted out, I'll be back
to this and could definitely collaborate on these items.

Cheers,

Bruce