[yocto] IMAGE_FSTYPES that are supported?

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 14 06:40:15 PDT 2011

Op 14 jul 2011, om 15:13 heeft Bruce Ashfield het volgende geschreven:

> On 07/14/11 09:05, Kumar Gala wrote:
>> Is there a list of which IMAGE_FSTYPES are supported.  I didn't see anything in the docs.  Looking to see if a u-boot 'mkimage' wrapped set of images is supported or not.
>
> I'm not 100% where the list is, but I can confirm that
> uImages are supported and work nicely. Assuming that
> you are talking about the common use case, and not something
> more exotic :)

I think he means partitioned uimages where you have a kernel + initrd in a single uimage. We don't support that *yet*, but all the needed blocks are there. And we finally get a usecase for having the loadadresses in the machine.conf files :)