[yocto] Setup repository for ADT installer

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Fri Jan 7 00:26:51 PST 2011

Hi, Jessica

I also have a question for the repository after I tried another local repo today.

1) one is where to put the qemu .bin and rootfs file.

Take Lianhao's machine as an example, he now put many images under:
http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/rootfs/

2) And also where to put all those native ipk files. It's defined in
Opkg configuration file, also take lianhao's current setting as an example:

src oe http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/ipk_sdknew
src oe-all http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/ipk_sdknew/all
src oe-i586-nativesdk http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/ipk_sdknew/i586-nativesdk

Actually he now put all archs of ipk files under folder of
http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/ipk_sdknew/

So my question is that seems we need to define the repository, organize it reasonably.

Since the repository should be a stable snapshot of one days result,
it would be nice that there're some scripts, which helps to extract one stable day's
build result and set up the repository automatically. On release day, after running
the script, the qualified repository will be accessible to external users.

Folder org should not be a big problem, something like:

Parent folder [root of repository]
  qemu_images
    qemu_arm (contains arm qemu bin, rootfs tarball)
    qemu_x86 (contains x86 qemu bin, rootfs tarball)
  ipk_images
    all
    armv5te/
    i586-nativesdk/