[yocto] about the repo

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Sun Feb 20 19:23:49 PST 2011

Hi, Jessica

I am trying the adt-installer. The temporary repo contains some testing file, yet there're no
short symbolic names for them. For example: under
adtrepo.yoctoproject.org/1.0/rootfs/qemuarm/
there's no symbolic file of zImage-qemuarm.bin or poky-image-minimal-qemuarm.tar.bz2.
All file name contain long date information.

So my question is, for easier testing, could you share me how to create those symbolic names
On the repo? Also, I am not sure how the existing images generated, they'were automatically
generated by scripts or you manually created(copy) them?

Thanks & Regards,
criping