[yocto] Where is 'my' defconfig ?

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Sun Feb 13 05:40:42 PST 2011

I've created my own machine ('MyMachine') that has virtual/kernel set
to 'linux-yocto-stable'. I would now like to change the kernel
configuration to enable some drivers that aren't enabled by default.

This leads me to a couple of questions:

1) Where is the defconfig file for 'linux-yocto-stable'? Or does this
just use the default configuration provided by the kernel?
2) Where do I place the defconfig file for MyMachine? Should this be
in meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-stable/MyMachine/defconfig?

Chris Tapp

opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com