[yocto] Manuaaly copying library to rootfs/lib

Navani Kamal Srivastava NAVANI.Srivastava at lnties.com
Thu Dec 29 06:40:13 PST 2011

Hi,

I need to copy a library manually to rootfs. I want to put it in the manner that on doing bitbake of initscripts this library should get copied to the rootfs in the same manner as it used to copy contents under etc/ to rootfs. I am successful in porting this library to tmp/work/armv6-poky-linux-gnueabi/initscripts-1.0-r124/image/lib/libc-2.11.1.so, now I am unable to put it in rootfs. When I am compiling rootfs I am unable to see this library.

I tried giving         cp -d           ${WORKDIR}/libc-2.11.1.so       ${D}${sysconfdir}/
in initscripts_1.0.bb then the same library got copied in rootfs/etc/ . What I am supposed to do to copy it to rootfs/lib ?

Thanks & Regards,
Navani Kamal Srivastava

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.