[yocto] How to require image recipe from another layer?

autif khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:43:43 PST 2011

Must be the hangover from the holidays!

I typed the path as you suggested (I did replace recipes-core with
recipes-sato), but I must have had a type somewhere and it did not
work and gave the same error. I then tried the relative path - which I
copied and pasted - instead of typing and it worked. So I assumed
thats what it must have been.

Now, I have the following as my recipe and it works just fine. As I
said - must be the hangover from the holidays.

require recipes-sato/images/core-image-sato.bb
IMAGE_FEATURES += "helloworld"

Thanks again

Autif