[yocto] Related to eglibc

Navani Kamal Srivastava NAVANI.Srivastava at lnties.com
Thu Dec 22 01:01:27 PST 2011

Hello,

We are having problem in running Qt applications. What I figured out is when we are putting eglibc-2.12 generated libraries (like libdl-2.12.1.so, libm-2.12.1.so), Qt applications are flickering or can say refreshing at every touch. On putting same libraries of version 2.11 taken from freescale rootfs ( libdl-2.11.1.so, libm-2.11.1.so) Qt applications are running fine. We tried compiling eglibc-2.11.1 through yocto but we didn't even succeeded to configure it. Can you please suggest some patch that we can apply to get the same libraries.

Thanks & Regards,
Navani Kamal Srivastava

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.