[yocto] Package name in .bb file

Navani Kamal Srivastava NAVANI.Srivastava at lnties.com
Wed Dec 14 00:32:08 PST 2011

Hello,

1-     I wish to know how we are supposed to include package name in rootfs *.bb file?

Like if I have to include Qt-4.6.3 , which parameter from qt4-embedded_4.6.3.bb file I need to give in rootfs poky-image.bb file? I tried giving-

IMAGE_INSTALL += "qt4 busybox tcp-wrappers iproute2 canutils alsa-utils alsa-lib directfb hwapps tslib-conf tslib-tests tslib-calibrate"

But got error Unable to find qt4 package..

2-     I need to get libstdc++.so.6 library in rootfs. Which package I am supposed to install to get the same?

Thanks & Regards,
Navani Kamal Srivastava

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com<http://www.larsentoubro.com/>

This mail is classified as: ( ) L&T Proprietary ( ) L&T Confidential (X) L&T Internal Use ( ) L&T General Business
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com